It's been a long time...

I don't even know if you visit this place anymore. I've done little to bring you here. In fact, I've done little, period, to assure that you visit any place at all.

Of course I love you, but I'm a failure at showing you.

We've gotten off track.

I've gotten off track.

And I need your guidance to get back on track.

I've thought a lot about it. And I'm beginning to research and plan and figure things out.

While I may not yet know exactly how to make this work. I know one thing for sure: I want you in control. I want you to be the head of this house. The leader. The one I fall into when I come home. My safe harbor. My Sir...my Daddy...my "Whatever You'd Like to Call It."

There are certain things I'd like to see in a Dominant - the things that play best on your personality, skills, and talents. The Gentle Dom, The Sensual Dom, The Daddy.

And I'm sure there are things you like to see in a sub. Though I'm not completely sure what they are.

I'd like to explore it, though.

I'd like you to tell me what you want.

I'd like to do my best to fill those shoes.