Sir

Last night, you slipped into the bed.  I was naked, ready, waiting for your warmth.  Expectant.

Your hands explored my body, and I moaned softly to the examination.  First, the curve of my waist, up and over my hip, and back up to my breasts.  The intensity of your touch, the speed, and the sound of my need increased with each journey of your hand from my throat to my thighs.

I turned toward you, wanting.

And you made me beg.

"How much do you want me?"  you inquired.

I wanted you, needed you...but I didn't know what to say.

"I want you inside of me," I pleaded.

"What do you say?"

"Please...please..."

I think the word I may have been lacking now was simply...Sir.

But, you were gracious, and offered mercy as you plunged into me.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes..."

"What do you say?"

"Thank you..."

My built up desire led to a quick release.

"I love the way you make me come."

"I love making you come."

You continued, but, as you are wont to do - you withheld, maybe unintentionally, your own orgasm.  I cannot be satiated until you, too, have reached climax.

Guiding my hand to your cock, you instructed me to gently caress your balls...slowly slide up and down from shaft to tip.

"Touch them like you would touch the outside of your own lips....touch the tip like you would touch your clitoris."

The instructions made complete sense, and I did as I was told.

Eventually, you told me to get on top of you, but in my effort to change position, I became distracted and was drawn to your cock...my mouth craving to encompass it.

You buried your hands in my hair, grabbing hold of it, and pushing yourself into me, deeper and faster.

I could hardly breathe as I took you to the back of my throat again and again.  I could feel your body tense and knew, as you grunted and tightened your grip on my hair, that you were about to give me the trophy.

Exploding into my mouth, your body slackened and contracted, and you called out.

I smiled and released you.

Thank you, Sir...I so needed what you gave to me...

Your loving and lustful
Brigit