Cock vs. Pussy

Tell Daddy about your fascination with cock, tell me about your fascination with pussy. Compare, contrast examine each and tell me what you like about them, what do you dislike about them? Do you think you could enjoy a woman without a man in the room why/why not?

Princess replies:  Hmmm...cock...the stuff so many dreams (and orgasms) are made of.  Really, my fascination with cock is a fascination with men (hot men) in general.  Men (the ones I find sexy - and that's very much a personal, not socially-contrived, concept) give me goosebumps.  Their power, their scent, their strength...their cocks.  The cock is an extension (literally) of a man's power, scent, strength, stamina, desire, control...it has the power to thrust, to stab, to impale.  It is the sword to my scabbard. I simply house it, wrap myself around it, take it in.  But, it invades me...conquers me...

Now, the pussy - a totally different thing.  I don't see power there.  I see submission - an opening up, per se.  It is like a flower (cliche, I know) blooming beneath the sun, seeking light and warmth - an open mouth beginning to be filled.  I see it as being vulnerable, as well - soft and wet - exposed, thin flesh without the hardness of a cock. But what is nice about it is how well I know it...and understand it.  It's like getting in a car I've driven a million times before - I can fiddle with the radio, set the cruise control, and fumble around for something in the console, all without ever letting my eyes leave the road.  It's comfortable.  And soft.  And what it is attached to is, as well.

More than anything, all genitalia would be nothing without the body it is attached to. It really isn't the cock or pussy that grabs me.

And could I see myself alone with a girl?  The right one...absolutely.  I find (the right) women sensuous.  And if they play the same games as I do - and I'd had a couple glasses of wine - sure.  There would be nothing to stop me.  In fact, in many ways, I'd be a lot more comfortable with a woman if we were alone -without male (or any) supervision.  Often, when men are watching, it becomes (at least to some extent) a show for the viewers - and both women do a bit of acting to make the whole thing more entertaining.

When we were in the hotel room, while you were fucking "the unicorn" and I was getting busy in the other bed with D., we really didn't have any need for her man or you.  We were perfectly fine over there by ourselves - and would have remained so if all of you had been absent.  For the most part, you were - as your attention was elsewhere.